Magnesium is one of the most abundant essential minerals in the human body and a key cofactor for more than 300 biological processes, especially for healthy muscular contraction, cardiovascular function, nervous system function, bone mineralization, and healthy blood sugar balance.
- Supports healthy muscle function and recovery
- Supports healthy bone mineralization
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function
- Supports the nervous system and relaxation
- Support for healthy blood sugar levels already in the healthy range